These are the contacts for tried and trusted healthcare practitioners, informative websites, and other potentially valuable referrals in the Washington D.C and New York City metro areas.
amandadonisnyc.blogspot.comUseful information for wellness seekers, and those into quality of life in big cities. Useful insights, explanations and wellenss considerations to preserve health and sanity.
- NYLovesyoga.com. So far my favorite place for good, yet relaxed Yoga. All teachers are hand-picked by Jose Coquenao. Who, by the way is part owner, and an excellent teacher himself.
- www.LittlebirdcommunityAcupuncture.com Suzzanne Lohr, L.Ac For great Accupuncture in Washington D.C. She is a highly gifted practitioner. Specializing in fertility and prenatel acupuncture care.
- Jessica Silver, L.Ac: Silveracupuncture.com.Great acupuncture from excellently trained practitioner. Specializing in fertility, prenatal, and pain management conditions. Peaceful office environment in Mid-town NYC
American Massage Therapy Association; provides good resources for locating Massage therapists by city, state.
- Your guide to Myofascial Release technique: http://www.myofascialrelease.com/fascia_massage/public/whatis_myofascial_release.asp
- www.Tavototalhealth.com, Washington, D.C
For excellent and comprehensive Physical Therapy services, personal training, Myofascial Release work
These are effective neuromuscular re-education exercises
Exercise the good side to fix the bad side. Very interesting web videos to check out the technique first hand.
- www.drrind.com, Washington, D.C
Dr. Bruce Rind, MD offers a wide range of treatment for difficult to resolve pain and related problems.
- www.jawpainhelp.com, Washington, D.C
Dr. Elliott J. Alpher, specializing in pain and dysfunction issues such as TMJD. Also uses conservative and highly progressive techniques for treatment of sleep apnea.
- Tinnitus Relief resources: University of California,San Francisco and American Tinnitus Association